Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked with Gary at Diablo Sport and he told me that you CAN use the LS2 Predator on another vehicle IF the original owner of the Predator has taken out his tune. Otherwise it is locked to that vehicle. I was planning on selling my Predator after I tuned mine as I am sure others are planning. If there is anyone that knows how to flash the predator to use in another LS2 vehicle (without having to take out the tune in the original car) please post it. I have seen many questions on this but not answers. Which is why I called Diablo. Also. The LS2 predator is the first Predator you do NOT have to ship back to them to upgrade. All upgrades can be downloaded from their site.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i got the predator too, and no you can't put it in another vehicle once you've tuned yours. that's how they make their money. i got mine from autoanything.com but went to a local tune shop that was a diablo dealer after i got it in the mail cuz i got a k&n air charger intake and asked him if he had to custom tune the predator for the different intake. he said no, and then i asked him about putting the tune in a trailblazer ss. he said it'd work fine on the truck but i'd have to take the tune out of my car first, and there's no way to reflash it cuz it'd wipe out all of the internal memory. hope this helped. long live the goat.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see a number of people have read this. If there is a way, but for leagality purposes you don't want to post. Then please PM me. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.