Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE BEEN THINKING BOUT THE PLATE FOR MY 67. I HAVE 2 THAT I AM TORN BETWEEN BUT ALSO WILLING TO HEAR SUGGESTIONS.

mY 2 THAT I CAME UP WITH ARE :

GTOGOTU

GOTGOAT

THOUGHTS

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I have YOM Ohio plates on mine but I really wanted 67GTOCOOP since my last name is Cooperrider but that wouldn't fit.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I'm not a fan of vanity plates personally... YOM or historic/antique plates are my preference. There are several badges on the car that tell people it's a gto, you don't need a custom license plate to advertise the same.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not all of these would apply for you. It's a list I put together a few months ago, but I'll throw them out there for anyone else that may be looking for an idea. Florida limits plates to 7 characters.

2FST4U, 1FSTGTO, GRR RRRR, FSTGOAT, BAD GOAT, GROWLER, LS2GOAT, LS2 GTO, BADPONT, 1BADGTO, FSTGTO, 06GRWLR, GTOGRRR, 06GRRRR, MY06GTO, GOTGOAT, 6SPGOAT, GOATYA, 0 GTO 6, LOUDGTO, GTOROAR, GTOGONE, GTORAGE, GTOBLUR, COOLGTO, RUDEGTO, GTOWNER, FSTGTO, GTOGRRR, GTOROAR, 06GRWLR, LOUDGTO, 06GRRRR, BADPONT, GTOGONE, GTOBLUR, FASTLS2, GTOWNER, GOTGOAT, BMWKILR, 6SPGOAT, GOT2GTO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts