Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Goat Herders!
I came across a product called a Power Wedge that is suppose to help open up and distribute air to the intake at WOT.
Says it changes the angle of the throttle to open up a lower pathway to nearly 100% claiming to gain an extra 10% airflow on a LS2 or 3
Has anyone installed or had any experience with this product?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Honestly i think they are bogus for ls motors.

But...... i did buy one LoL. I got it used for $20. The guy i bought it from said it made 6hp thru the whole rpm range. For the $20 i was like screw it lets see if this thing works.

Havent installed it yet. When i get my tune im gonna have the tuner get the car dialed in on the dyno. Then add this power wedge and see if it makes any more power...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am interested in seeing if it does help. I kind of thought it might be a bit bogus but it almost makes sense if there is a restriction on the bottom of the throttle plate that this frees up. I have so much to do to mine before its ready for a dyno and with a car payment makes it harder to save to put more into it but am definitely doing my research to make every penny count. Thanks very much for your feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts