·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rest in peace!

Ventura man dies when car veers off road, rolls over
By Staff reports
December 9, 2005

A Ventura man was killed just outside of the city when his car veered off Olivas Park Drive about 9 p.m. Wednesday, a California Highway Patrol spokesman said.

James Joseph Lambos, 43, was traveling west at an undetermined speed when his 2004 Pontiac GTO ran off of the road and struck a berm just west of Telephone Road. The vehicle rolled over several times and came to a rest on its roof, the CHP said.

Lambos was pronounced dead at the scene, an official with the Ventura County coroner's office said. The CHP said Lambos was wearing his seat belt.

·
0 Posts
ya that bloes,another wrecked gto,these things are getting rarer by the day

·
Registered
259 Posts
Was he a member of this forum??? If so what was his forum name?? Just curious.

Screw the goat, My condolences to his family.

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LS2FAST said:
Was he a member of this forum??? If so what was his forum name?? Just curious.

Screw the goat, My condolences to his family.
I'm not sure if he is a member, we have several members on this forum from The Ventura County GTO Club, maybe one of those guys will know him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow R.I.P. for this guy... very sad. Thank god I live in Tucson, Arizona it barely rains here or VERY VERY VERY rarely snows last time it snowed it was back in like 7th grade for me which was a long a%# time ago my first year in Arizona from Detroit, Michigan I musta brought the snow with me for a year. But gotta get a feel for the cars traction and stuff... Powerful car to me atleast.

B

·
0 Posts
there is usually a subsequent story identifying what happened. Those local to the area, see what you can find.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts