Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

EEZ GOAT stopped by yesterday and we went for a drive in his 05 GTO. I got some footage of us getting it up to 160mph. We also blasted an 04 Mustang....... :lol: . It's at the very end of the video. They followed us to a Spectrum and stopped to talk to us. A couple of real nice guys though....they were asking all kinds of questions about the GTO. They were definitely impressed when EEZ GOAT popped open the hood.... :D . It's a pretty long video, so dial-up users beware. Here it is....

EDIT:

Link Removed

·
Registered
937 Posts
EEZ cool video but a word of caution. You video taped the speedo, street signs, and your face and brought your car up to 155MPH then posted the video on the internet!!!! I have watched them bust people for this exact same thing on TV before. You may want to reconsider putting that vid out there. If you do, you should be much more anonymous. Just my .02. Rock on dude. :cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JMVorbeck said:
EEZ cool video but a word of caution. You video taped the speedo, street signs, and your face and brought your car up to 155MPH then posted the video on the internet!!!! I have watched them bust people for this exact same thing on TV before. You may want to reconsider putting that vid out there. If you do, you should be much more anonymous. Just my .02. Rock on dude. :cheers
I did the video, and I posted it....and I dont see his tag number anywhere. Anyway, that's neither here nor there.....they didnt catch us in the act,...so they wouldn't have a leg to stand on..... :cheers. Peace out guys!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
That video was so weak.I want 8 minutes of my life back.Learn how to drive hic.Try smokin a mustang that actually wants to race.You should stick with a Geo Metro_Oh that GTO sticker on the windshield should give you a few more horses.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey guys....I live in Columbia, SC and drove to Jay Maxx Pontiac to get my 'o4. Smooth transaction.....I like those guys. Did you get yours from there?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wildchildm39 said:
That video was so weak.I want 8 minutes of my life back.Learn how to drive hic.Try smokin a mustang that actually wants to race.You should stick with a Geo Metro_Oh that GTO sticker on the windshield should give you a few more horses.
Uh oh!!!....here we go....

Three schools of thought here:

1. Take that 8 minutes of your life, and shove it up your A$$ crossways!!
2. The Mustang was racing. You only saw a brief period of it because of my
battery going dead on my camcorder.
3. Try and and least get your GED dude! You can not spell, and have no
grammar skills whatsoever! It is so sad to see people like you. Obviously,
they do not teach English in schools anymore, or maybe it is that you are
just plain ignorant. Which is it?

Sorry guys, but this guy just rubbed me the wrong way today with his worthless comments. If you have nothing productive to say, then bite your fu****g tongue!!

Take care everyone....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Vader953 said:
Hey guys....I live in Columbia, SC and drove to Jay Maxx Pontiac to get my 'o4. Smooth transaction.....I like those guys. Did you get yours from there?
Hey Vader,

Did you get your 04 from Jay Pontiac in Columbus? I bought mine in Atlanta, but I think EEZ GOAT got his from Jay.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wildchildm39 said:
Oh that GTO sticker on the windshield should give you a few more horses.

Why are you trying to make fun of his car with that comment dude? I don't get it. We should all be friends here. He has a sweet ride, and he is a hell of a nice guy! Is your car all that great?.....Dang...lighten up!!.....to each his own. Peace out!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
wildchildm39 said:
What are you doing here?? :confused You really should leave.

I enjoyed the vid. Thanks :cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bemeyer said:
What are you doing here?? :confused You really should leave.

I enjoyed the vid. Thanks :cheers
Thx bemeyer....I don't get people like this....you know what I mean? Why bash someone about their car? It's a very nice car, and his comments were totally uncalled for.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
2005GTOLS2 said:
Thx bemeyer....I don't get people like this....you know what I mean? Why bash someone about their car? It's a very nice car, and his comments were totally uncalled for.
Yeah it took 8 minutes but I appreciate the fact that EEZ wasn't darting in and out of traffic like a moron so he could see what his car could do. You guys took your time, found an open stretch of road and proceeded to do your thing. Thanks for the post :cheers .

·
Registered
937 Posts
wildchildm39 said:
That was really uncalled for. What are you so bent out of shape about?

·
Registered
95 Posts
2005GTOLS2 said:
Maybe he just had a bad day at work JM...it happens.....who knows? Anyway, no big deal. I'm here to make friends, not enemies.
First of all I don't work,second that video was slow and stupid. And an auto.... please. Why would u post that crap? And yeah, it is a nice car but you need to learn how to drive it. Most people that post 8min. videos of racing a mustang and 160 mph speeds look a lot better than that. That was a waste of my unemployed time. Just my opinion, don't get too butt hurt.

·
Registered
498 Posts
wildchildm39 said:
First of all I don't work,second that video was slow and stupid. And an auto.... please. Why would u post that crap? And yeah, it is a nice car but you need to learn how to drive it. Most people that post 8min. videos of racing a mustang and 160 mph speeds look a lot better than that. That was a waste of my unemployed time. Just my opinion, don't get too butt hurt.

Yawn.....troll.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts