Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a video of me stomping the living piss out of another SRT4 (who's owner was talking crap about Radio), my neighbor recorded it and I don't know how to get it on the site... any help would be greatly appreciated!:cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
From what I know you have to upload the video to a site that supports video uploads then create a link to that site. Kinda like how you have to post some pics......that make any sense?
I have never posted any videos but have some pics that I posted and that is what I did.
Send me a PM and I can point you to someone on another site who has posted LOTS of video and maybe they can help.

·
Registered
439 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I've got a video of me stomping the living piss out of another SRT4 (who's owner was talking crap about Radio), my neighbor recorded it and I don't know how to get it on the site... any help would be greatly appreciated!:cheers
putfile.com

streetfire.net

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As soon as the neighbor emails the vid to me I'll post it! The kid trys to make excuses for his 9 second run... no such luck!

·
Registered
491 Posts
GTODEALER said:
As soon as the neighbor emails the vid to me I'll post it! The kid trys to make excuses for his 9 second run... no such luck!
I'm kind of a SRT-4 fan now.:eek:

I was hoping to see that video when it came available.

·
Registered
381 Posts
GTODEALER said:
And of coarse it hasn't happened yet..... dammit!
I'm still waiting on him!:willy:

booooooo that man :D

Never fear there will be a video of me turning Radio's station here shortly :party:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts