Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hahaha, that is freakin great!! I wish I had a nice road in the middle of nowhere around me to do some fun stuff. I'm just a little to cautious to do anything like that in Virginia Beach. Any of you guys from the 757 know of anywhere close to hear? haha

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont have that problem i live in cornfield wisconson. Plenty of long straight middle of nowhere roads. probably why i have to replace tires so often:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Man I love that! I felt like that was me running through the gear,
I've never had mine to 160 before, and I maybe never will. But
it's sure nice to see it done. Great video. Wonder if the owner IS
a member here? :cool

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man I love that! I felt like that was me running through the gear,
I've never had mine to 160 before, and I maybe never will. But
it's sure nice to see it done. Great video. Wonder if the owner IS
a member here? :cool
If you have good tires i suggest you take it on a straight a way and top her out. It is increadibly comfortable at 160.:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you have good tires i suggest you take it on a straight a way and top her out. It is increadibly comfortable at 160.:willy: :willy: :willy:
No thank you. I would prefer an open casket when i die. :rofl: I will do it one of these days. I just want to be somewhere i know is safe, with new tires, and everything checked out. I've gotten her to 125 before on the interstate and that was plenty fast for me.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Its a video of just the gauges. The gauges are red. The Description is "2004 gto full exhaust, cai, ls1 edit, 75 shot! " The driver punches it all the way to 160, and backs off, or the limiter kicks in.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Awesome vid! Hey, question - when someone says they have "full exhaust",
does that mean headers also? Cuz that 04 in the vid scooted considerably quicker than mine, I know it had the 75 shot, but still.:confused

1 - 11 of 11 Posts