Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't think you can post one directly from your computer. My understanding is you'd have to upload the video to youtube, or a similar hosting site, then just add the link to the online location of the video via the insert link button.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be easier to have shot the movie on 8mm film, had it developed....then put it in the car and given it to one of you guys to show against a garage wall, with a Bell-Howell projector....Eric the Electronically Challenged.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the tech assist fellas....someday maybe there will be a cure for whatever it is I have....:cheers

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Very tasty there, brother E :cheers

I was surprised to see how low it sits relative to the fenders. It almost looks like you could get a stock hood on over it --- now wouldn't that be fun..... ought to make for some successful bowtie hunting :D

Nice to see it coming along. Congrats :party:

Bear

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Just watched both vids, had to stop because I was drooling too much onto my computer.

To quote a groovey swinger " Ya Baby" just "AWESOME". :party:

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Gents.....Bear, it does sit a little low in the engine compartment. I wish it was taller! Gotta cut the hood. The carbs, part of the blower pulley (especially with the guard on) will be above the hood. can't wait to trim it out and drive it! :cheers :party::D Eric

·
Registered
240 Posts
Eric that is awesome. The other day my friend took me for a quick ride in his 55 Studebaker pickup with a blown 496 BBC. I was stuck to the back of the seat. I think you're gonna have the same effect

1 - 20 of 24 Posts