Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys have any experience with putfiles? I finally got it to take my video of my car, and now it won't play it...... :willy:
BTW, what's your opinion on quicktime?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JMJ80 said:
yes worked !!! short but sweet

PS is there a top fueler idling in the background....lol sweet sound
Hehehehe, that's the fatbitch! Finally, now if I can just get it to work with everyone, then I can make another video that is better! Thanks for the response! :cheers

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Hehehehe, that's the fatbitch! Finally, now if I can just get it to work with everyone, then I can make another video that is better! Thanks for the response! :cheers
Requires Quick Time 6.5.2 or higher to view, also the file is a .3g2 which is used with cell phones. If you use a 3gpp converter you can change the file to a wmv or another more popular format. Do a google search for 3g2 or 3gpp converter, there not very expensive, around 20 or 30 bucks.

I don't care for putfile, I use http://zippyvideos.com/ set up a free account and keep all of your files together. They allow file uploads up to 20 meg.

Another option would be to buy a cheap digital camera with audio/video mode.

·
Registered
252 Posts
GTODEALER said:
How many of you guys have any experience with putfiles? I finally got it to take my video of my car, and now it won't play it...... :willy:
BTW, what's your opinion on quicktime?
I use Putfile all the time for sound clips... I haven't tried them for a video yet. I think their sound is very good..... http://media.putfile.com/2K4GTO61

Your sound clip is kinda' short but sounds good....

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the comliments, if you think that sounds good you should hear it at wide open throttle :eek: ! Thanks 05GTO, I need to just break down and buy a damn camera...... I just have to stop buying mods for the goat first. :cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts