Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys finally uploaded all the videos of my car they are on youtube just look up bigradke17 thats my user name and all the videos will pop up there are 5 i just put 2 new ones on today with all the latest mods so you might have to wait till later tonight to see them but finally proof for you guys

YouTube - bigradke17's Channel theres the link

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats all the way up to 7k i mean its good enough for me and the video doesnt really give it any justice in person its very loud even though its pretty loud on there to

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
OK - I viewed all the videos. Looks like you have some nice Mods. on her.

At the risk of sounding like an old fart, which I am not, but hope to make it into that category as opposed to an early meeting with the all mighty; please be careful out there and give the wild moves at least a second thought…

Motor On Dude…:cheers

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
All it proves is that you found some video, no way of telling if the car is yours, or if your just the owners buddy, or if you are just the one taking the video, or if you only found it on youtube and are now claiming the car is yours. The rear wheel was supposed to be damaged and when asked for pictures, you link to burn-out videos, no damaged pictures.
They really don`t back up anything you claimed.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Why do you have to prove something?
Exactly!

All it proves is that you found some video, no way of telling if the car is yours, or if your just the owners buddy, or if you are just the one taking the video, or if you only found it on youtube and are now claiming the car is yours. The rear wheel was supposed to be damaged and when asked for pictures, you link to burn-out videos, no damaged pictures.
They really don`t back up anything you claimed.
Yo Rukee, why are you so hard on jradke123? Did he do something personal to you that doesn't sit well with ya?

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Yo Rukee, why are you so hard on jradke123? Did he do something personal to you that doesn't sit well with ya?
I dunno why I raise such a skeptical eye to his posts, might be the lack of sentence structure and/or punctuation, might be the constant inconsistencies with the facts within his posts that they loose credibility with me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol dude honestly its my car the kid even says my name in the video RADKE like idk what else to tell you dude like all it seems liek now is that your jealous or something like is my gto better then yours? do you even own one? like are you mad because im only 22 and it prob took you a lot longer to get the car like idk dude but you def have a problem.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
lol dude honestly its my car the kid even says my name in the video RADKE like idk what else to tell you dude like all it seems liek now is that your jealous or something like is my gto better then yours? do you even own one? like are you mad because im only 22 and it prob took you a lot longer to get the car like idk dude but you def have a problem.
Okay, now you`re just trolling for a fight. Sorry, won`t bite. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
I noticed when the guy said your name in the driveby vid. Sounds good.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Okay, now you`re just trolling for a fight. Sorry, won`t bite. :rolleyes:
Whoa. You allright Rukee, you need a hug, not like you man. Sounds like you got a third eye or bad vibes all of a sudden. Lay back and chill man. If something amist it will surface we seen it before.:cheers

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bucks county in the philadelphia area if any of you guys live around there once ig et my car back i would be more than willing to meet up and let you see my car so you can make rukee happy ha anim not trying to start a fight your the one who is always saying lil stupid things RUKEE

1 - 17 of 17 Posts