Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
what ya mean by nuts?
Hmm…Burnouts in the cul-de-sac was the one that caught my attention. I presume you live on that court, or near it? Kind of risky IMO. I was waiting for some father to run out with his 38 Special and read you the riot act about his little kids playing in the streets and how you are a danger to the community, ect, ect. But hey, that’s just me…:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha gotcha yea that place isnt even by me and i made sure no1 was around when i did it last thing i want to do is hurt someone... but hey ? when i did my 2nd donut that real big one my tc stopped workin for a couple hours that ever happen to you?

·
Registered
730 Posts
just curious for the people who watched my videos what did you think?
i'm not into spinning wheels. i've got no beef with your videos :)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Hmm…Burnouts in the cul-de-sac was the one that caught my attention. I presume you live on that court, or near it? Kind of risky IMO. I was waiting for some father to run out with his 38 Special and read you the riot act about his little kids playing in the streets and how you are a danger to the community, ect, ect. But hey, that’s just me…:)

LOLLLL

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
If I had built the motor I`d be pretty pissed you buzz it up soo high with no load. There`s no reason at all to rev it till the valves float out. I know you said it was 7 grand, but the tach reacts slowly and the motor did buzz higher then that. Just asking for bent push rods and tweaked valve springs. But, just like with the burn out videos, when you have to start shucking out the big bucks to pay for the stuff that breaks or burns up cause you`re doing something you prolly shouldn`t, you start to think twice about doing it.
Doesn`t mean your not going to do it again, but you think twice first. :D
Keep the videos coming! :cheers

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
I used to do things like that in your vids when I was younger, burnouts, powerslides, donuts, street racing, and so-on-so-on. I just got older and its just not the cool thing anymore. Keep it safe.

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha well thanks rukee thats almost the first nice thing you have said to me and yea i stopped doing donuts haha and when i get my car back ill post some new videos

·
Registered
137 Posts
I still don't understand how people can do that **** to cars they care about. Nothing like some good ol static rev'n and spinning doughnuts to help a car go to ****.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I still don't understand how people can do that **** to cars they care about. Nothing like some good ol static rev'n and spinning doughnuts to help a car go to ****.
I think allot of it has to do with youthful testosterone. Not to rag on Jradke123, I have done my fair share of crazy stuff, as most of us have at one time or another.

The 85 Mustang GT I had at 20 lasted 4 months before I gift wrapped it around a telephone pole. Luckily I was alone and the passenger side absorbed most of the violence…I drove my hush puppy’s for a few months after that move…

1 - 14 of 14 Posts