Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I can't believe nobody commented on this Batmans. You gotta love it when someone gets called out like this. Thanks for posting it.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
I can't believe nobody commented on this Batmans. You gotta love it when someone gets called out like this. Thanks for posting it.
I clicked on the link but the home page came up and I didn't feel like searching for the thread he is talking about. Can someone just post the link to the thread? I'm too lazy to look for it. :eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
basicly a viper owner takes the pic you see while at a red light...he then goes to explain how he schooled the yellow vet with out going over something like 3500 rpm's.....he said he raced the vett and that he talked to the owner of the vett.....well come to find out a viper owner sees the post in the kill section........he notices the vett.. its his wife's he goes on to say that the viper never raced them and that they never even talked the.....and the guy in th vett with his wife saw the guy take the pic....hope that sums it up

·
Registered
250 Posts
That is the reason why i love this forum over all others. There is no Bickering or people arguing who's viper is faster because "mine is yellow"... either way, he got his salad tossed and he must really feel like an idiot... haha

·
Registered
215 Posts
lolol that was amusing to read hahahah nice post Batman!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
That is truely funny. What a putz.. Seems like all they do in that forum is talk smack to each other and tell stories about their glorious penis-mobiles...Viper owners amuse me, here in L.A. they're all over the place. Nice car though, well some of them anyway....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts