Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CrabhartLSX said:
hmm looks exactly like the kit for the LS1 F-bodies.
It could be for the F-body... I'm wondering why no one has come up with one to utilize the (GTO) hood scoops? At first look I thought that's what this one did :eek:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Robertr2000 said:
It could be for the F-body... I'm wondering why no one has come up with one to utilize the (GTO) hood scoops? At first look I thought that's what this one did :eek:
If i could get my hands on a dual snorkel kit for a 3rd gen Camaro, i'd make my own kit. Why on earth did GM stop making that kit!?

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Good Luck trying to buy anything from Arrowhead performance. I don't think they exist. They don't answer emails. There is no way to order from them and they don't list a phone number to even call them. :shutme

·
Registered
254 Posts
Arrowhead e-mailed me back with this number, so someone order the cai system and let me know if it work's then I'll buy one... We've been going through a bit of reorganization, sorry for the delayed
response. Please feel free to contact us at anytime to place an order or have
any questions answered at 602-330-4486. Thanks!!

AP

Quoting [email protected]:

> How do I order items off of your web site ??? Or do you have a number I can
>
> call to place an order??? Thanx Troy
>

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jagyro said:
heres a question. That volant plate. Can you remove that and expose the filter?? For ram air hoods and sutch.

I don't know (don't have it yet) But yes, I would bet it is. I plan on replacing the original cover with a custom cut piece of Plexiglass and adding the "Volant" name plate in the middle. Should look pretty slick :cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.