Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, am I being ostracized or limited in the amount of postings that I can read, or something? Did I say something to P.O. someone off? Since 2:30 p.m. yesterday, there have only been 5 new postings on any topic. Seems mighty peculiar. If you don't want me to post anymore, just say so, and I'll sign off for good. (Unless there really has only been 5 postings in 22 hours, then my apologies). Just seems kinda odd, is all. :willy:

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Hey, am I being ostracized or limited in the amount of postings that I can read, or something? Did I say something to P.O. someone off? Since 2:30 p.m. yesterday, there have only been 5 new postings on any topic. Seems mighty peculiar. If you don't want me to post anymore, just say so, and I'll sign off for good. (Unless there really has only been 5 postings in 22 hours, then my apologies). Just seems kinda odd, is all. :willy:
Nope, you’re not on the terrorist watch list! When I select "Active Topics" I see 18 threads with activity in the last 24 hours

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whew!

Then that means that there really were only 5 postings in 22 hours? That's far out, man, and a trip! :confused

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Everybody must be driving their cars or out in the garage working on their junk like me. :willy:

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Snow is finally gone and it's trying to warm up. We're finally crawling out of our caves and getting outside to breath some fresh air..........

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heatwave

Ah, yes. I forgot that most of you "Northerners" can't wear shorts in the winter. Pity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts