Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone my name is dominick, i am in the process of giogn to college and thinking about trading in my car for a m6 2004 gto. I have a few concerns to my parents about this and a few quesitons so if you guys could tell me as acuratly and as fast as u could that would be awesome.

1st how much is insurance for you gusy on your gto's?
2nd What is your real mpg, I have a 2005 chevrolet equinox and i only get 16 to 18 in a frickign v-6 so please help me out I WANT TO JOIN THE GTO NATION:party:

·
Registered
456 Posts
The way I drive??? I only get about 16 :rolleyes:

I'm 40, my insurance is around $115/month. Are you under 25? Check the numbers on Gieco. (and good luck :eek: )

:D

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Gas milage should stay about the same as your Equinox depending on how you drive it. In 6th gear on the highway mine(2004 m6) averages around 23mpg(on the freeway doing 65-70mph) Definatly way more fun to drive thany SUV!:lol:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
19mpg average. $150. a month State Farm, but that's for the GTO and my 92 Cutlas, with a 4 point ticket. (I'm 32)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well its seems for my family my father says ours is up high. We have Erie. we have a 1996 Dodge intrepid, a 2003 Chevrolet Suburban z71 a 2005 chevy equinox(mine) and a 1973 convertable cadillac eldorado. On the list is me, my father and mother and ours is up to 400 a month now.

·
Registered
674 Posts
asking what someone pays for insurance is about as useless as going into a dealer and telling them you want a car and have X a month to spend on a payment.

I have 500k/500K collission and comprehensive and 500k supplemental underinsured. i probably pay more than someone with a 25/25 no collision and 25k supplemental underinsured.

so what does it mean? it means if you have a low policy and your fast car gets away from you and you end up seriously injuring someone, your parents get sued. if the injury is bigger than the policy they go after your parents house etc. because it is your parents fault for letting you drive the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.