Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I have been on deployment to the gulf for last six months and one of the ports we hit was Brisbane, Australia. Very nice place, very nice cars. Their Fords are not like ours. I was impressed by how cool they look! They have a Ford that looks similar to the Holden Ute. I saw several Holdens such as Utes, Commodores, Caprices, and yes, of course, Monaros. I didn't see as many Monaros as I thought I would, though. I also wanted to go to the Holden dealership while I was there, but I was not able to make it. I will post pics when I get back from deployment, here pretty soon.

·
Registered
364 Posts
PhantomGTO said:
So, I have been on deployment to the gulf for last six months and one of the ports we hit was Brisbane, Australia. Very nice place, very nice cars. Their Fords are not like ours. I was impressed by how cool they look! They have a Ford that looks similar to the Holden Ute. I saw several Holdens such as Utes, Commodores, Caprices, and yes, of course, Monaros. I didn't see as many Monaros as I thought I would, though. I also wanted to go to the Holden dealership while I was there, but I was not able to make it. I will post pics when I get back from deployment, here pretty soon.
Welcome back! :cheers

I get to take a trip down to Australia later this summer for some training. Probably won't have much free time, but looking forward to it nonetheless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.