Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I've seen a few vids of waterboarding online. I was amazing at how effective and time effecient it was.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
What if they removed your head and did the water boarding afterwards? IMO, that would be down right mean.
"They" cut it off then show it like a trophy and the news media plays into their hands showing it over and over and over..... Then the media condemns the USA for using forceful measures "waterboarding"to interrogate to stop "THEY" from blood-shedding in the name of Allah.

I saw the Mancow display when it happened. That shut him up..... briefly. LOL

·
Registered
738 Posts
it works I prefer 30 mintutes of your head in a vise so you can't move with a slow trickle of cold cold water right at your nose eyes covered. and you then let them sit for 30 mintutes, this way they just don't tell you what you want ot hear but the truth. besucae they are not gonna want to go though that.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a *****, you can block out anything that is being done to you... pain is weakness leaving the body...
Have you done water boarding?
It's more humane than being strapped to bed springs and having electricity applied to it. It is pretty good torture. Nobody gets hurt and it's over quick. I like it. It doesn't even leave a bruise or disfigurement.
I don't care whats done to the enemy they don't care what they do to us.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Then the media condemns the USA for using forceful measures "waterboarding"to interrogate to stop "THEY" from blood-shedding in the name of Allah.
I believe the media can be our worst enemy. The media, nor the the public need to be aware of all the goings on by our military during a time of war....

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
I believe the media can be our worst enemy. The media, nor the the public need to be aware of all the goings on by our military during a time of war....
The what is now known as the Lame Stream media has lost ALL credibility. They sold their souls to an ideology. They hide and distort news. You can't get fair and honest journalism from them anymore they've become so partisan its sickening. Even their plummeting viewership hasn't resonated with them.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I agree, We do n ot need to know there exact loaction's this really confused me were they not worrie dof an ambush attack?

As a country we just need to know the status of the war and how things are going i belive the media is to preivalged in some doings in army.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts