Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
You gonna do the whole tour bear? I've been on it twice in '04 and '05 but only did one leg when it was close to home. Saw some fantastic cars and great racing at gateway in St Louis and raceway park in Indianapolis. You gonna race in Memphis?

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
Eric, your plate frame says it all. Like the old song. What a KILLER GTO! Makes Vin Diesel's Triple X ride look like the Jeep on Fantasy Island!!!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Actually some pics of my "custom" license plate (tags) covers...and one of the 'dreaded computer that does the thinkin' and worryin' for the 4L80e...:cheers eric
The Power Tour ends in Charlotte, which is about 8 miles from where I live. I'm thinking about meeting the tour half-way in Tennessee and doing the rest of the tour until it ends in Charlotte? Eric, would you consider doing the Tour? Your dash and interior look terrific!

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
You gonna do the whole tour bear? I've been on it twice in '04 and '05 but only did one leg when it was close to home. Saw some fantastic cars and great racing at gateway in St Louis and raceway park in Indianapolis. You gonna race in Memphis?
Well, I didn't build this thing for it just to sit in the garage. I sure want to do the whole tour, racing and all. I'm still trying to talk Mrs. Bear into it :D

Bear

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Gents,.....I would love to do at least part of the tour, I am not sure my health would hold up......Still thinking about it though!!! Eric

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Eric, glad to see you are "back" and that ya'll are recovering up there in the North East.

Honestly E, if your car had an OHC 6 in it, it would be over the top. That BLOWN IA II motor just takes it WAY into the stratosphere. Any plans to show that beast in the near future?

I have an idea that if you do Power Tour it you should get a sponsorship from Exxon Mobil. Maybe have one of their trucks follow you around.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! Alky, we still need to fine tune things, especially the carbs....63 miles on the odometer....3mpg so far....but that's city, not highway...plus a few burnouts!:party: E

1 - 12 of 12 Posts