Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Dolt..that's my goat in two spots!!!:willy:

Usually at the back of some lot where spaces are readily available. I wouldn't do that in a garage.

·
Registered
201 Posts
A clean GOAT deserves a 2 spot diagonal park IMO away from the general public with no respect for their own vehicle let alone a gem like the GTO

·
Registered
29 Posts
Damned if you do and damned if you don't!!

Trust me...we can't win! I tried being nice and considerate, most of the time looking for large, out of the way spots (sometimes corner spots inches from the curb), only to come out and find that some sorry ass SOB has parked right next to me (usually in some Piece of Sh** car...or worse, has left me a four inch dent on my front fender (Man...I was pissed!). So the next time I went out I took up two stalls (figuring "if other people can't be considerate, why should I?")...lucky for me, when I came out I only found a note on my windshield telling me how inconsiderate and what an ass I was (no sratches or dents). Anyways...I guess I just have to suck it up and accept that dents from inconsiderate, disrespectful, lowlife, jealous, POS's, are inevitable...okay...I vented...I'm good!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I don't park my goat in parking lots unless absolutely necessary, but then again, my daily driver is a ford escape (company car... R.I.P. Mountaineer @266K)

·
Registered
101 Posts
My Goat doesn't get near other vehicles. I have had it at the mall once since buying it. I parked so far out in the middle that by the time I got to the door, the seasons had changed. Nobody with a P.O.S. car is going to leave me a surprise when I get back to my car. A lot of people are just jealous when they see a nice car in the lot. They figure that they can no have one, so they will just screw up someone else’s nice ride.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've never parked any of my vehicles in more than one spot at a time. That really looks arrogant and is just an invitation to dent it up IMO.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah I just park in ONE spot out of the way. Still get the odd POS that parks too close in a spot next to me from time to time though. I already had one dent removed and I hope I catch the SOB if there's a next time. People are so inconsiderate...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts