Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. I'm sure there are members here who wouldn't mind a dedicated section to HP tuners/diablosport/general dyno tuning discussion...

Who is with me?:cheers

·
Registered
336 Posts
i second that motion! i think it would be great!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Just start a thread dedicated to HP Tuners. You will notice the same 5 people in it post and I probally won't be one of them since I have only tuned 1 car. Plus, HP Tuners forum has some really good info on it. I wish there was a tuning for dummies guide that was broken down in simple to read English though... unless I didn't find it and its right in front of me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Just start a thread dedicated to HP Tuners. You will notice the same 5 people in it post and I probally won't be one of them since I have only tuned 1 car. Plus, HP Tuners forum has some really good info on it. I wish there was a tuning for dummies guide that was broken down in simple to read English though... unless I didn't find it and its right in front of me.
:agree

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
:agree on that one. I dont even know where to start with this thing to tell you the truth. Tuning for beginners :lol: hehehe

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Seriously. I'm sure there are members here who wouldn't mind a dedicated section to HP tuners/diablosport/general dyno tuning discussion...

Who is with me?:cheers
I'll pitch the idea to Admin(Randy) and see where it goes.
:agree
HPTuners is a really good site. And yes there should be a tuning for dummies guide besides those Tuner Schools that charge a butt load of money.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm starting one in Word right now because it's going to be a huge writeup, and I'll have to take some screen shots as well to help 'splain it. That way I don't post it and some n00b is like WTF I DONT GET IT.

I PM'ed/emailed some members the tuning guide that's floating around out there, but I'm going to clean it up a bit/dumb it down a shade, and throw in some tips/tricks I've learned to get you started and not have to do 10 billion hours of searching and reading for a relatively simple procedure.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I'm starting one in Word right now because it's going to be a huge writeup, and I'll have to take some screen shots as well to help 'splain it. That way I don't post it and some n00b is like WTF I DONT GET IT.

I PM'ed/emailed some members the tuning guide that's floating around out there, but I'm going to clean it up a bit/dumb it down a shade, and throw in some tips/tricks I've learned to get you started and not have to do 10 billion hours of searching and reading for a relatively simple procedure.
That guide you had was pretty good. Also not sure if it is relevant but is it worth have sub catigories for LS1 specific, LS2 specific, and trans tuning?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts