Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and bought a 2004 Torrid Red/Red Hot MN6 on Friday, March 18th. Took delivery on Saturday, March 19th, and drove it home. Six hundred plus miles later (400 home, 200 pleasure cruise on Sunday) I have to say what a great ride the GTO is. I love the seats and interior and basically everything about the GTO other than the worthless headlights on dim.

On the trip home, I got 23.08 miles to the gallon (figured actual gallons used) and 23.82 on Sunday just rambling around. Purchased the car from another forum member who was very nice and extremely knowledgeable.

Randy

·
Registered
165 Posts
Buffalo said:
...and bought a 2004 Torrid Red/Red Hot MN6 on Friday, March 18th. Took delivery on Saturday, March 19th, and drove it home. Six hundred plus miles later (400 home, 200 pleasure cruise on Sunday) I have to say what a great ride the GTO is. I love the seats and interior and basically everything about the GTO other than the worthless headlights on dim.

On the trip home, I got 23.08 miles to the gallon (figured actual gallons used) and 23.82 on Sunday just rambling around. Purchased the car from another forum member who was very nice and extremely knowledgeable.

Randy
In regard to your headlights. I had the same problem. Took it in and they realligned the lights and they work fine. I think it was kinda like the tire pressure thing. They are shipped outta whack. Hope this helps. And Congrats!!! :party:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GumbyGoat said:
In regard to your headlights. I had the same problem. Took it in and they realligned the lights and they work fine. I think it was kinda like the tire pressure thing. They are shipped outta whack. Hope this helps. And Congrats!!! :party:
Thanks for the information. I remember reading something similar on the forum some time back. :seeya:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Buffalo said:

Randy
Congrats!! :party:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.