Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a new 06 a4 spice from Sharon (goatgirl) last week and love the car. Go out this morning to get in and notice a rock in the street. Go to the other side of the car (which has 480 miles on it) and someone took 2 rocks the size of baseballs and smashed the car with them. Two dents, again the size of baseballs, on the side of the car. One is in the rear quarter panel and the other on the passenger door/door handle. Dents are all the way through to the bare metal!!

Hell of a way to start my Thursday!!!

HHM

·
Registered
456 Posts
MO#$%ER&K*&RS!!!!!!

:confused

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yes, the low brow attitude of envying something nice, that's someone else's to the point where it must be destroyed or at least damaged, so they can feel better about their pitiful little lives.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Man that suck's,I hate to even hear s&*t like that,this will come back to haunt them.One day when they look up to the sky and ask why so much crap is happening to them,I hope they remember the day they stoned someone's car just for giggle's and kick's.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Man, that is awful. I just cannot understand vandalism.

Obviously, you're going to fix your gorgeous ride ASAP. Any hope of getting her off the street and into a garage?

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Sorry to hear about your new car. Didn't another forum member submit a post recently about someone leaving bootprints and dents all over his new GTO?

What is wrong with these people? I really can't understand why someone would do that to a complete stranger's property regardless of the value of the property. But with something as expensive as a car, it's not just being a giant anal dwelling butt monkey, it's criminal.

When I see a really nice car I may walk up and admire it but I would never even think of trashing it.....just would never occur to me.

Too bad you don't know the coward who did it. Those rocks need to find their way home!!!!!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
It would almost be worth it to catch the little f#ckers in the act.:mad: :shutme

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Took the car to the body shop and the rear bumper, rear glass, side glass, windshield, passenger door glass, trunk lid and gas cap all need to be removed for them to paint it properly. The shop said the didn't want to try and blend with the original paint, so they are going to get the dents out and repaint the passenger door and entire rear quarter. IF you look at your rear quarter, it is one part from the windshield pillar all the way to the rear. They will have to remove all the rubber molding as well. Currently have a $500 deductable and the repair will be $1200, so I guess I will go ahead and pay out of pocket. I can't believe I or the dogs didn't hear anything.!!

HHM

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sorry you had to go through this. That is a nightmare! That was probably a one time INSANE act.
Good luck on getting it repaired and looking like new again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts