Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After talking trash for a week, I finally decided to go check them out in person. We went to one dealer, and they didn't have any. Then we drove to another dealer, which was a big dealer, and they only had three.

They look so much better when you see them up close. From a distance, I thought they looked "ok". My favorite (out of the three) was the Midnight Blue Metallic (or something like that) awwww maaaannnn it looked sweet, even my wife was telling me I need to get "this" one, well that's because her new Durango is the same color (DC's version).

Also an interesting note, the auto's have "gas guzzler tax" on them. I thought that was a Viper type of ride. But the Manual cars did not have this tax.

It also looked smaller then what I thought it was. I see them all the time, but I've never got that close to one.

I'm hoping for maybe the end of the year, or maybe next spring. But as giddy :willy: as I was, it'll prolly happen this fall hahaha...

Just wanna say thanks to all who have given me information, and answered my questions.

what do ya guys think suply and demand will be like later this year? I know it won't be anything like the 04's were last year, but I'm not wanting to spend $35K (after tax) for a car. I'd even be willing to buy a used one.

I guess I throw one more question in there. What do you think about leasing for 2-3 years, then buying it outright? I know this would really drag out the payments, but it would lower them some.

Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
410 Posts
GM isn't making the same mistake they did last year so its very unlikely that there will be any big incentives. If you have the flexibilityto travel keep a watch on eBay.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a rip off, my wife is leasing a $40K Durango Limited 4x4 WITH the Hemi, and all the options, for $0 down, and only $397.00 a month for 39 months. but I guess paying over invoice doesn't help. I wonder if my supplier plan will be accepted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.