Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love how more and more people are showing up to these forums everyday it seems like. I just wanted to start a thread so I could say that because I didn't feel like hijacking anyone else's thread :lol:

Anyway the GTO is becomming pretty popular. I mean LS1GTO has had a lot of people on it for awhile, but now this place is growing pretty rapidly as well.

So for any of you "guests" that are reading this... go create an account. Come on! You know you want to... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Plus it's more fun with new people. I mean I dont know about others... but it gets boring talking to the same guys over and over, but I wont mention any names (GTODEALER, Groucho, BA, JMVor, Fergy... and the worsed of all - Camshaft [ :lol: just kidding guys, I can still tolerate you] ;) )
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,626 Posts
:cheers
RiceEater said:
I love how more and more people are showing up to these forums everyday it seems like. I just wanted to start a thread so I could say that because I didn't feel like hijacking anyone else's thread :lol:

Anyway the GTO is becomming pretty popular. I mean LS1GTO has had a lot of people on it for awhile, but now this place is growing pretty rapidly as well.

So for any of you "guests" that are reading this... go create an account. Come on! You know you want to... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
RiceEater said:
Plus it's more fun with new people. I mean I dont know about others... but it gets boring talking to the same guys over and over, but I wont mention any names (GTODEALER, Groucho, BA, JMVor, Fergy... and the worsed of all - Camshaft [ :lol: just kidding guys, I can still tolerate you] ;) )
Dont hate!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Thanks for the "Welcome".

I started watching the board about 2 months ago, just before I got my GTO. The info out here is an awesome resource - you guys had already answered my questions about the "Cheap interior door lock", the "Heavy Skid Plate", and "What's that black dot near 9000 on the tach?"

One new question, though - JMVorbeck - Where did you get that cutaway GTO graphic? I'd love to get a poster-size version of it in my game room, next to the frame with the GTO's sticker.

Thanks.
Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
937 Posts
BobS said:
Thanks for the "Welcome".

I started watching the board about 2 months ago, just before I got my GTO. The info out here is an awesome resource - you guys had already answered my questions about the "Cheap interior door lock", the "Heavy Skid Plate", and "What's that black dot near 9000 on the tach?"

One new question, though - JMVorbeck - Where did you get that cutaway GTO graphic? I'd love to get a poster-size version of it in my game room, next to the frame with the GTO's sticker.

Thanks.
Bob
Welcome Bob. That is a good question, and I am trying to recall but its been a few months. I have a 1.37Mb BMP of it that has decent resolution, I am sure a full page print would look nice but not sure about a poster size. PM me if you want me to email it to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
RiceEater said:
Plus it's more fun with new people. I mean I dont know about others... but it gets boring talking to the same guys over and over, but I wont mention any names (GTODEALER, Groucho, BA, JMVor, Fergy... and the worsed of all - Camshaft [ :lol: just kidding guys, I can still tolerate you] ;) )
I personally cant stand talking to GTODEALER all he does is bable on and on (postwhore)cough cough. haha :cheers
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top