Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Svedespeed OTRCAI 2 months ago(6/7). I Tried to get ahold of them(Him?) after 4 weeks, He didnt answer my calls, return my calls, or return my emails. I simply wanted an order status since the website says 2 week wait for it to ship.

I finally got ahold of him, and he said it should ship from Grand Rapids on Tuesday, July 10th. Which is an hour from where I live, shouldnt of taken longer than by the end of the week. Well here we are another month later with no calls answered and no emails returned.

I feel that 2 months of being ignored is plenty of leniency on my part when the product is already paid for. Forking over $500 before something is even made and he cant have the decency of answering his phone.

What is the deal?

·
Registered
8 Posts
It took me 2 months from order date to receive mine and I was concerned a few times due to lack of communication. The best results I had were to call in the morning to get someone on the phone. I was always reassured after speaking with the owner, I forget his name but he is a cool guy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have tried many different times of the day. Being that they are located in california, Ive tried from 9AM(their time) to 4-5PM (their time).

I can understand a wait, but when you have a 2 week wait posted online and charge before you make the product, the least you can do is answer your phone or reply to the customers email.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts