Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Black is the best looking color on any car when clean.... Awesome looking, I too got mine tinted went with 20 percent so I don't think mines as dark as yours. We have the police doing road blocks all the time and they have the tint tester's.....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In my city the police are pricks and will give you a ticket for just about anything. I was thinking of going with the legal limit 25% but that is like not having tint so I figured WTF. On my truck (previous ride) I had 5% all the way around and never once got pulled over but of course this is a sports car begging for a ticket.:)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looks great I love the black.:cheers

·
Registered
569 Posts
Wow, car looks great! Agreed, nothing like black when it is cleaned and freshly polished. I used to keep my foam pad plugged in next to my Grand National- if someone even touched it, I was hitting it to get rid of the fine scratches it left lol.

Joe

·
Registered
172 Posts
lotaguts said:
In my city the police are pricks and will give you a ticket for just about anything. I was thinking of going with the legal limit 25% but that is like not having tint so I figured WTF. On my truck (previous ride) I had 5% all the way around and never once got pulled over but of course this is a sports car begging for a ticket.:)
disregard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.