Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got to work this morning, going through my usual routine, and wouldn't you know it..... I flip on the light to see a window shattered and $3700.00 worth of display merchandise stolen! FAST intake and throttle body (90mm), nitrous kit, long tubes for an 05, Harrop diff cover, autocross grilles, and a friggin set of sway bar bushing, this is friggin' rediculous, I mean, we have the entire BMR suspension line on a wall, QA1 shocks, springs, a set of LS6 cnc ported heads and that's all they took..... I'm glad they didn't clean me out but I'm just soooooooooo pissed about this right now.... oh-well, it's just another day. :(
people who stole our sh*t :shutme
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Well, I got to work this morning, going through my usual routine, and wouldn't you know it..... I flip on the light to see a window shattered and $3700.00 worth of display merchandise stolen! FAST intake and throttle body (90mm), nitrous kit, long tubes for an 05, Harrop diff cover, autocross grilles, and a friggin set of sway bar bushing, this is friggin' rediculous, I mean, we have the entire BMR suspension line on a wall, QA1 shocks, springs, a set of LS6 cnc ported heads and that's all they took..... I'm glad they didn't clean me out but I'm just soooooooooo pissed about this right now.... oh-well, it's just another day. :(
people who stole our sh*t :shutme
As a wise friend of mine used to say.....the wrong people slide under gas trucks and burn to death..........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oddly enough our alarm never sounded...... and yeah, I'll be making the rounds at the street races this weekend looking for some "new mods"... fecking as*holes! :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HTRDLNCN said:
Since the alarm didnt sound could it be possible it was an inside job or someone familiar with your setup?
..... my thought initially, there's only 3 of us with goats and 1 with an f-body.... I'm trying to remain optimistic but it's hard as hell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
418 Posts
GTODEALER said:
..... my thought initially, there's only 3 of us with goats and 1 with an f-body.... I'm trying to remain optimistic but it's hard as hell.
Doesnt have to be someone with same car,,just someone needing to scam a buck.. hidden cams are cheap.. just a thought.. getting someones legs broken isnt that expensive either especially in texas. .. :cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HTRDLNCN said:
Doesnt have to be someone with same car,,just someone needing to scam a buck.. hidden cams are cheap.. just a thought.. getting someones legs broken isnt that expensive either especially in texas. .. :cool
Hehehehe, yeah that's true... especially in Texas! BTW, just found out this side of the buildings alarm system is sh*t, it broke awhile back and never got fixed :willy: .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
that really sucks,, more than likely the items will go unadvertised for a few months until smoke clears, then it will get installed or go up on ebay.

good luck with the HUNTING!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I appreciate everyone, and yeah at least I'm drivin' Fatbitch again!! I can't stand thieves either and it really pisses me off..... not much I can do but go looking..... :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Keep an eye out on Ebay for the stolen items aswell. My old job had 97 sets of maxima HID Headlights stolen. Little by little the started appearing on ebay and my company bought some of them back and was able to track down the thieves.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, I hope you catch the bastards. You want I break their legs?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
It's someone you know...

Maybe not personally...But you definately know there face if you work in the shop and see people who regularly "shop" your store but never seem to buy anything.
I ran a high end bike shop for awhile and we had three "crash & dashs" over one summer. I finally caught'em on the third time with a little heavy bait ($3000 Carbon Auburn frame up) and a video camera. I was hidden across the street with a digital camera for backup.
I was suprised , but not shocked, and extremely dissapointed to see a couple of guys who had been in my shop at least every weekend for a few months and had actually befriended one of my staff be the ones who were ripping me off.
When you start "cruising" your local scene looking for familiar parts...remember to look for familiar faces as well.

Just based on my experience and some stuff I've read and heard, It's virtually always some body you "know".

Hope you get some "justice"...whatever you decide "justice" is for the P.O.S.!!

Good luck!

R1DannyZX
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top