Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this topic as in most forums has been done to death but if you would please, help list all available air intake kits for the 2004 GTO

I know of a few available but see various ones on cars I don't recognize.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
233 Posts
There is K&N, Lingenfeltor, and Gravana also I do believe has one. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Make your own.

I am replacing my HSV Tube with a custom setup from Airflow, with 2 hole stock airbox setup. The web page is below. Parts came in Friday - should be done next weekend - I will post pics.

Too many times additional air in the system with the HSV. The hump adapter keeps moving and I am sure the connection at the TB is not air tight. The tube is shown in my gallary as is the 2 hole box.

http://store.airflo.com/rubber-hoses---clamps.html

I was running 13.36 @ 104.77 with HSV & 2 hole box. The new set up propbably won't help my times - but it will make sure I am more consitant on the car side.

·
Registered
202 Posts
707GTOLS2 said:
I've seen people running New Era CAI in thier Goats
Thats what I am running, works great. Set a SES light, but hasnt since I reset it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
help list all available air intake kits for the 2004 GTO
volant also makes one, and you can bet it's the best looking. Performance is probably on par with all the others however.
Not for 04's

Only for 05/06 and there have been issue's with the 06's and power steering pulley hitting the tube.But Volant is checking into the problem with the 06 and should have a redesign out soon.

Larry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.