Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new member here, been looking to lease an 05 or 06 GTO, I know the 04's had crazy deals so I'm really just interested in what people are paying on leases for their 05 and 06's.

Basically where I'm at with most dealers in my area is like 3k down for 12k a year, 36 months, at about $420 a month, which seems a bit high to me, but maybe its not. Red Tag price on the cars is like 29,9 I think. Am I in the right ballpark, getting taken for a ride, how far should I push. I'd really like to get down to 350 a month but I can't justify putting down 5 grand on a damn lease after seeing some of the 04 deals. Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
gtoh said:
Hey new member here, been looking to lease an 05 or 06 GTO, I know the 04's had crazy deals so I'm really just interested in what people are paying on leases for their 05 and 06's.

Basically where I'm at with most dealers in my area is like 3k down for 12k a year, 36 months, at about $420 a month, which seems a bit high to me, but maybe its not. Red Tag price on the cars is like 29,9 I think. Am I in the right ballpark, getting taken for a ride, how far should I push. I'd really like to get down to 350 a month but I can't justify putting down 5 grand on a damn lease after seeing some of the 04 deals. Thanks for the help!!!
They are in the right ballpark. It is cheaper to buy the car right now than to lease it. The residuals and money factors suck. The 04's went that low becasue GM had a very hard time selling them. They do not have that problem with the 05's/06's. They are actually well ahead of expectation for their sales this year/quater.

G

·
Nada .. paid cash for mine ... was about 33k with 4k addons and 1k gas guzzling...

not gonna eat out as offten now LMAO... :willy: :party:

G

·
big_mike said:
how are you people paying CASH for these cars?
saved up 20k took out a loan for 5k that i paid off pretty fast .. and cashed out a CD for about 15k .. LOL

paid cash for my scion xb too LOL .. only was 17k tho total

Heres some pics of the car that smoked a S2000 LMAO...

:willy: :party:

G

·
big_mike said:
you a tall dude aint ya? The purple refrigerator !!!

I could never get used to the center gauges though.
hahaha ... :willy: :party:
I wanted to paint it white and get vinal with the postal picture on it .. wounda been funny for a car show hahahaha
and im not that tall... its just that the car was made for midgets :lol: ... I am actually only 5'11 LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
gtoh said:

Heres you answer:

http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?t=5002

G

·
big_mike said:
so are you gonna put the TRD blower on the fridge?
NAH .. its allready got custom painted interrior, custom carpeting, Xbox, DvD, mini bar in the dash, interrior lighting, Rockford sounds, Racinghart rims , sprint drop springs, JDM custom grill, custom taillights,Halo BMW headlights, momo steering wheel and shift knob, Racing pedals, custom guages, AEM intake, full 2"1/4 Exhaust, and a under car led red light kit...

my wife drives the car to work now LMAO.. I sacked that car after winning the 2 car shows.. Hot import Dayz 2004, and Lowrider supershow Hawaii 2005.. and then bought the GTO ... :willy: :party:

Hot Import Dayz 2004.."before the full mods"

kinda up to date pics for those of you that missed it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.