Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
05 Changes

I believe the traction or stability control was changed, as well as the throttle now being electronic, rather than a cable. Yes? No? Anybody.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tach redline is higher. I've been hearing that some stupid little things have been fixed, like blowing fuse when trying to remove snow with wipers.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yes, bigger brakes with red calipers. And the letters "GTO" in white on the front calipers.

There is supposedly going to be a dead pedal, but MT's (or was it C&D) test stated that the dead pedal was non-existant unlike Pontiac's promise.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hopefully no green mph, mine was fixed in 5 minutes at the dealer, thanks for the tsb.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Actually im pretty sure i read something on another forum about there being a dead peddle and there was some pics of the guys 05. People said that Dead pedal wasnt as big as they wanted but there was one there. So that is good new for us planning to get an 05 sometime this year :cool You could always make a homemade dead pedal :party:

·
Registered
386 Posts
BigJim said:
Actually im pretty sure i read something on another forum about there being a dead peddle and there was some pics of the guys 05. People said that Dead pedal wasnt as big as they wanted but there was one there. So that is good new for us planning to get an 05 sometime this year :cool You could always make a homemade dead pedal :party:
:agree
Yup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts