• P.R.?

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your favorite color of the 04-06 GTOs? it does not have to be the color of your own. Even though I have a Torrid Red, I really like the Yellow jacket and cyclone gray metallic.

Barbados Blue Metallic

Cosmos Purple Metallic

Cyclone Gray Metallic

Impulse Blue Metallic

Midnight Blue Metallic

Phantom Black Metallic

Quicksilver Metallic

Torrid Red

Yellow Jacket

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm partial to my pbm but I like the ibm's and yj's alot too. Main reason I got black was because I wanted the red interior and it wasn't available on either the blue or yellow. Would've been sweet to choose your own color combinations though. I'd be driving a ibm w/ red leather. :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I vote for cyclone grey, drive a yellow jacket. As for color combos, it was hard to talk myself out of buying blue interior form Cleveland PAP for my car. In my mind it looks amazing, but probably too extravagant in real life. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Black is the sweetest, especially with red interior.... But since my Goat is technically my "beater", I purposefully avoided black and went with easy-to-live-with dirt-hiding Quicksilver/red. My obsessive-compulsive nature is such that I love black, but for a daily driver it I obsess over it's cleanliness and wax-status way too much, it dominates my time. Silver looks great, and takes alot of abuse without showing it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yea, what about SRM. We were robbed. :willy:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
For the 05 GTO, I like the YJ with 18 in wheels, A/4 only 35 made

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe an oversight..........

They're on there now.
Thank you, it was. I did a google search on pontiac gto colors and they were the only ones that showed up. I forgot about the others, its funny Cuz I like the orange myself, almost purchased a 04 orange gtp once. Anyway, I was in a hurry becasue the post does not give you u a whole lot of time when adding a pole. I was gonna change it but I'm working midnight shift and didnt get to it last night. thanks again gto judge. Man, some guys on here can get their panites in a bunch quick.:lol:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Spice Red rules all!!! Plus it's faster than any other color. :D I did see an Impulse blue car in person the other day and I must say that color is really f'n nice.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 43 Posts