Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I'm in search of the metal dash panel, the one welded to the car that goes UNDER the dash pad, for a '67 GTO. The one that the radio speaker screws up into. What' it called? I cannot find it for sale anywhere.

I'd call it the dash panel or the dashboard panel. One drawing I've found seems to call it a "Panel, Instrument." That doesn't sound right and I can't find that one either. All I keep getting are the dash pads.

Help?

Thanks,

Shooter

·
Registered
602 Posts
I call it the dashboard. I don't think that part is reproduced so you may need to cut it from a donor car.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Hi folks. I'm in search of the metal dash panel, the one welded to the car that goes UNDER the dash pad, for a '67 GTO. The one that the radio speaker screws up into. What' it called? I cannot find it for sale anywhere.

I'd call it the dash panel or the dashboard panel. One drawing I've found seems to call it a "Panel, Instrument." That doesn't sound right and I can't find that one either. All I keep getting are the dash pads.

Help?

Thanks,

Shooter

Simply called the "metal dash" as I have always called. There is no special name for it as it is the "dash," "dash panel," or even "dash board" by some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts