Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
1} radio cut off after #4 on the volume
2} rain blows right in the car if the window is even cracked.
3} MPH light is way to bright

other than those minor problems this is the best car i have owned !!!!!!! oh.. it also real hard.. on rear tires!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
674 Posts
i fixed the dead pedal issue, yes the steering is a bit numb, but the ride is very good for a car that does what this one does. Not much to gripe about that wont be fixed with a TSB.

There is a TSB for the MPH light.

My biggest gripe has to be that the fugly spoiler was included with the car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I dislike the temptation to drive fast everywhere I go, to leave it in low gear...and to race other cars...I got 12 miles to the gallon on my last tank driving around raleigh!

On second thought...i love it :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
The fact that I choose the Cyclone Grey over the Yellowjacket.
Omg the same thing happened to me lol...

After a month or two I started thinking "Damn that yellow looked nice, maybe I should have bought it". I still loved my Black/Red to death though it was beautiful.

·
Registered
364 Posts
three minor things

#1 the window lets rain in when cracked and windshield washing fluid. I hate having to put the windows up to wash my windshield.

#2 the stereo head unit is adequate but lacks features that almost every new car now has like the info about songs telling the name and artist.

#3 I really would have liked to see a factory installed sunroof. I am debating getting the aftermarket but am not sure how the headliner will look when done.

Everything else is awesome. :party:

·
Registered
937 Posts
mumrah said:
#1 the window lets rain in when cracked and windshield washing fluid. I hate having to put the windows up to wash my windshield.

#2 the stereo head unit is adequate but lacks features that almost every new car now has like the info about songs telling the name and artist.

#3 I really would have liked to see a factory installed sunroof. I am debating getting the aftermarket but am not sure how the headliner will look when done.

Everything else is awesome. :party:
OMG, how stupid of me to forget #1. Dirty windshield, no problem, lets just wipe all that dirt and crap right onto your armrest and down the inside of your doors! Ha!

·
Registered
364 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
OMG, how stupid of me to forget #1. Dirty windshield, no problem, lets just wipe all that dirt and crap right onto your armrest and down the inside of your doors! Ha!
not to mention that when the windows are up it leaves the mess on the side windows in a splatter pattern

·
Registered
498 Posts
1) The Blau-suck stereo system is utterly horrible.

2) Aussies must have tiny feet b/c I can only use the dead pedal if my shoes are off.

3) Wish the steering wheel lowered more.

Other than that....I love it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Pennsylvania Goat said:
1) The Blau-suck stereo system is utterly horrible.

2) Aussies must have tiny feet b/c I can only use the dead pedal if my shoes are off.

3) Wish the steering wheel lowered more.

Other than that....I love it.
Happy Birthday bro :D

:party:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Guys, about that side window clutter youre talking about... Just know that my M3 has the same thing.. Washer fluid will come inside if that window is cracked even a fraction.. And when closed, it just accumulates everything. Id feel right at home :)

About the radio, does it come with any kind of subwoofer? Is the radio at least 'liveable'? I mean, is the quality so lousy when its running right that you really cant appreciate the music playing on it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
The fact that I choose the Cyclone Grey over the Yellowjacket....... Omg the same thing happened to me lol... After a month or two I started thinking "Damn that yellow looked nice, maybe I should have bought it".
My local dealer has two.. cyclone gray, and a yellowjacket. I found the dark gray to be way to bland, on a body that can use some 'brightening' anyway. Impulse blue, Black, and Red were colors I like. And silver didnt look bad. Now, the yellow is a question.. YOu guys seem to really like it.. Its 'loudness' doesnt bother you? I dont know. For a really 'loud' color I think I prefer the red. I hate red in sedans, but I think it looks good in the goat pics Ive seen. Impulse blue, with the blue interior I think I like the best.

Do you guys now what colors are being added, or deleted, for 06? Wish theyd give us white... I thought just about all cars came in white.. guess i was wrong..

·
Registered
937 Posts
paul e said:
Guys, about that side window clutter youre talking about... Just know that my M3 has the same thing.. Washer fluid will come inside if that window is cracked even a fraction.. And when closed, it just accumulates everything. Id feel right at home :)

About the radio, does it come with any kind of subwoofer? Is the radio at least 'liveable'? I mean, is the quality so lousy when its running right that you really cant appreciate the music playing on it?
Paul, I dont put in regarding the stereo. I love it. I am going to be in Orlando on the 3rd for the meet and I want to hear one of these terrible stereos. I love mine, its incredibly loud and clear and the CD player has never skipped on me, not once. I have yet to determine where the beef with the stock stereo lies exactly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
Paul, I dont put in regarding the stereo. I love it. I am going to be in Orlando on the 3rd for the meet and I want to hear one of these terrible stereos. I love mine, its incredibly loud and clear and the CD player has never skipped on me, not once. I have yet to determine where the beef with the stock stereo lies exactly.
Well, thats great to know.. most of them must be ok ... How do you like your cyclone gray? Do you wish you had something either brighter, like yellow, blue, red, or silver, or darker, as in Black? My dealer has one yellow, and one cyclone, and thats all hes getting.. Whats going to be new for 06? When do you think I could get the best buy on one in stock?

1 - 20 of 255 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.