Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've actually thought about doing this, but the stock headlights suck so bad to begin with. Have you had any problems seeing at night?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Tinting of the headlamps as well as the tail lamps is ILLEGAL. However you stand more of a chance of getting your chops broken with the Headlamps than the Tail lamps. We do the tinitng of the Tails at our facility and I havent heard from anyone yet that got popped for them.

PS........The headlamps do look great.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I like the "400 HP" stickers on your hood scoops. Where did you get them?

I had a pair but the print was WAY too big and I ended up returning them. These are much more stealth and I would love to have a pair like that for my scoops.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HEY THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS:) , I GOT MY LIGHTS DONE BEARLY ON THUR. I WORK AT A TOYOTA DEALER, IM A TECH. I GOT MY LIGHTS DONE THERE BY THE BODYSHOP PAINTER, ITS PAINT NOT FILM. GOT THEM DONE FOR $40 ALL 6 FRONT LIGHTS. MY REAR LIGHTS ARE DARKER BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT PICK UP. AS FOR THE SIFFICIENT LIGHT COMING OUT AT NIGHT. WELL ITS NOT THAT BRIGHT/ BUT COULD STILL SEE ON A TWO LANE ROAD.---- AND AS FOR THE STICKER ON MY HOOD I GOT THEM AT THE MALL. ITS THE SAME STICKER THAT PEOPLE PUT ON THERE WINDOWS AS LOGOS. THE SIZE I DONT KNOW, BUT ILL POST ANOTHER COMMENT LATER WITH THE CORRECT SIZE. THANKS:cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.