Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let's Hope we get my fellow brothers in arms Home. Lord knows we need them here. Freedom is not FREE!!!!!!!

We Must pray and hope that the innocent on both sides are accepted into heaven .

But For those who are guilty (WE WILL KEEP A FRESH SUPPLY OF SOULS GOING TO HELL HOURLY) :cheers

Semper Fi
Sgt. Davis

·
Registered
275 Posts
Let's not EVER forgot the Muslim fascists that were on video, cheering at the demise of our towers. God forbid we embarrass....errr ahh "torture" them by putting underwear on their empty heads.

:mad:

·
Registered
275 Posts
westell said:
How easy the liberals and anti-war crowds forget :mad:

Thanks for the link. :cool :cheers

:agree

If you've seen the news the past few days, looks like France may have to rethink the whole "tolerant nation" philosophy.
Jacques Chirac....what a buffoon. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
910 Posts
I live 25 mins from ground zero. We were watching the first tower burn from the roof of our building when the second jet hit.Complete feeling of helplessness came over us. The FD I belong to (35yrs.) here on L.I. helped anyway we could by responding to a staging area , waiting to get dispatched to the scene. We were never called in, but we did go there on our own a day or so later with fresh clothing, food, toiletries, etc. Those guys and gals in the FDNY were taking a 24/7 beating looking for there comrads that had been lost. One of our members was in the FDNY and was lost in that catastrophic event. Very sad, "We shall never forget"

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JMJ80 said:
awesome vid!!!! who sing that song in the last 1/3 of movie?? i cannot think of it!!
Sorry, bro, I am not sure. I have been trying to research it myself.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The group is Thousand Foot Krutch, and the song is RawkFist...its not spelled rock but you now what I mean. They are a christian rock band aka TFK.

·
Registered
273 Posts
catesbros said:
The group is Thousand Foot Krutch, and the song is RawkFist...its not spelled rock but you now what I mean. They are a christian rock band aka TFK.
thank you much!!! i had yet to figure that out

1 - 20 of 37 Posts