Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you f-n kidding me man?

Ran over some metal object today on my way to work, as I am walking past my office door I stopped (as usual to admire the GOAT) only to notice my right rear tire deflated. I pulled out the handy electronic pressure gauge to read in fear of 3.5 PSI! 3.5 I yelled! Left work immediately to temporarily fill up so I could get the tire checked after work. Well my biggest fear was that I drove it for a day and half that low and warped the tire needing a replacement, well luckily after watching them take the tire off everything was a-ok. The owner walks back and said what is that a new G6? I looked at him and said what does that say on the quarterpanel? He read out loud GTO and then looked down at the ground and walked away. Went up to pay for the patch work and he comes up to me and says don't worry about it, it's taken care of.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have been asked many times "how do I like my Grand Prix?" Sucks, but I didn't buy it for it's looks. I just care whats under the hood!

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
I've had two people ask me about it so far.

The first was a young lady about 22 yrs old who came up to me at a car wash. "Is that an 05 or an 04?" I told her it was an 05 and she replied that her boyfriend would love it as he had an 04 Blk/Blk.

The second was a guy about 20 yrs old. He bent my ear the whole time I was filling up at a gas pump.

I guess it's not as invisible as I thought it was. I knew zip about it before I bought one.

No Cavalier/Grand Am comments so far but ya know, I could see it happening. That's one of the things I like about this car. Sleeeper.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I bought my 2004 because it's RWD, has an LS1 and cost less than $25,000. Not many cars fitting that profile these days. If a Cobalt had those features, I'd probably have one of those too. To have these features in a stealth package is a bonus. Throw in the build quality and it's the best bang for the buck car in a long time. They can call it a G6 all they want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.