Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
any idea wht the center cap diameter might be,,just had some enkei wheels put on but would like to use the pontiac center caps,,just a bit to small though,,any ideas?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Tom said:
I may be getting a set of BMW wheels with snow tires.

What is the diameter of our rims hub? I have to order hubcentric rings.

Thanks
69.5mm center bore

good luck finding hubrings for a BMW wheel...most are specific to bimmer and won't take hubrings... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I mounted the BMW wheels. their center is something like 70.2. The lugs hold them fine. No shimmy at 80mph.

I am working on getting decals for the center cap. I paid a premium form wheelexchange to get center caps with no BMW logo, but they are a dingy gray plastic.

One place took my info, but never shipped or charged my the whopping $10 they were going to charge for plain carbon fiber look circles/decals.

I got a call from HQ today. they are processing my earnings. should have the difference in my pocket in a few days! net 20400 local with 18600 guaranteed "trade" after 3 years that i can renegotiate in 3 years if i want to keep it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I mounted the BMW wheels. their center is something like 70.2. The lugs hold them fine. No shimmy at 80mph.

I am working on getting decals for the center cap. I paid a premium form wheelexchange to get center caps with no BMW logo, but they are a dingy gray plastic.

One place took my info, but never shipped or charged my the whopping $10 they were going to charge for plain carbon fiber look circles/decals.

I got a call from HQ today. they are processing my earnings. should have the difference in my pocket in a few days! net 20400 local with 18600 guaranteed "trade" after 3 years that i can renegotiate in 3 years if i want to keep it.

How about this for resurrecting and old post....

In case anyone stumbles across this thread like i did while doing a wheel search, the BMW center bore is 72.5. It sounds as though the 3mm doesn't make a difference.

Dave

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
How about this for resurrecting and old post....

In case anyone stumbles across this thread like i did while doing a wheel search, the BMW center bore is 72.5. It sounds as though the 3mm doesn't make a difference.

Dave
I think it does especially if you are using the soft stock lugs. I'v seen a couple shear off with a misfitting wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts