Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, New To The Forum So Please Excuse Me If This Topic Has Already Been Discussed. I Gave Up My 2002 Camaro Ss To Get The Gto Recently. Only Had 10800 Miles On It. I Miss The Ss But Glad About My Decision?

·
Registered
304 Posts
No trade in.........paid cash. Main reason for buying now (other than the discount deal and the fact I always wanted one) was because our three month old Caddy CTS had been in and out of the shop the entire month of September. Transmission failed stranding us on the toll road, out eight days for THAT repair, in the shop again because transmission wouldn't shift properly, then it wouldn't start two days later - four days out, then it failed to start AGAIN - week out for that one and the Caddy shop wouldn't give me a service ticket when I picked it up saying I was only going to use it for evidence in a Lemon Law action!! Now they're trying to place all the problems on my after-market Sirius radio transmitter..........'ya gotta love those Caddy dealers........not!

JET

·
Registered
358 Posts
I didn't trade anything. I still got my 88 IROC (heavily modded),98 Silverado Z71 on 33's, 2000 Chevy Blazer(wifes), and the work van. Along with the Goat, it looks like a parking lot at my house!
:cheers

·
Registered
273 Posts
i have an old 96 s10, worth nothing but a great multi-car discount with progressive,, saved me 100.00 a month to keep the truck.. 150.00 a month for goat and pickup,, 250.00 without truck, just the goat ahhhh, truck also helps to haul quad.. never really thought how to strap 4 wheeler on goat :lol:

1 - 20 of 322 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.