Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, you're going to have to cut me a little slack on this one...I'm coming from having 8 different Japanese imports, and a GTO would be my first American built car. I'm not sure what they can and can't handle (now an import...that's another story). I was thinking of hooking up a 100 dry shot of nitrous, but I'm not sure what other supporting modifications are needed, if any? I wouldn't want to blow the engine...and I wouldn't use it very often. Just wondering, thanks!

·
Registered
90 Posts
A lot of the guys say that the LS2 can take a 100 shot no problem, but u schould get a air/fuel mix gauge to make 100% sure u never lean out the engine to much! It would be best and safest just to make sure in my opinion to use a wet set-up . There is a lot of info on N20 on ls2gto.com check it out

·
Registered
255 Posts
I wouldn't use a dry shot, too unstable. I'm running 150 wet shot with no problems. I run 12.1's @120.4 on street tires with a 1.94 60'. Will be trying DR soon so I hope to get 11.90's.

Hope that helps,

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.