Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have 18's with toyo proxes t1-r 245/40/18's all around on 18x8.5's with a 38 mm off set. they dont rub with me (298 lbs:willy: ) and my wife (i cant tell:lol: ). but iam thinking if i put some adult pass in the back they will rub. so instead of me buying/renting a fender roller and mucking the paint up my self. Should i just get me 2 245/35/18's for the back. will i still have the same problem. talk to me

·
Registered
95 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
i have 18's with toyo proxes t1-r 245/40/18's all around on 18x8.5's with a 38 mm off set. they dont rub with me (298 lbs:willy: ) and my wife (i cant tell:lol: ). but iam thinking if i put some adult pass in the back they will rub. so instead of me buying/renting a fender roller and mucking the paint up my self. Should i just get me 2 245/35/18's for the back. will i still have the same problem. talk to me
I have 265s in the back on 8.5s with a 40mm offset. I put stiffer springs in the back so the suspension barely settles. No rub to date.

·
Registered
456 Posts
edysinger said:
I have 265s in the back on 8.5s with a 40mm offset. I put stiffer springs in the back so the suspension barely settles. No rub to date.

Hey edy! Got any Pics of your tires? :cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.