Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting a 2005 GTO W/M6 and I am wondering about a few things to expect from it . First what will i really be getting on my mpg ? . Also what can it do in a 1/4 mile . I see so many differant times , so what is the average and what can I pull off when it is stock . As for as turbo chargers and superchargers , what will I have to get done . Can I just get a kit to put on it and leave the rest stock so long as I am not pushing to much PSI . When I am through with my deployment I should have well more than enough to buy one plus put some upgrades in it . And lastly what can I expect from my insurence . What would it be average considering I have a clear record and will be 24 or 25 when I get it . I pray to God that when I get back that gas aint to much evan though it never really bothered me . Any info would be heplful . Thx .

·
Registered
141 Posts
Let me start by thanking you for serving our country. I can only tell you about mileage as that's all I'm experienced with. I'm getting about 21 mostly highway, somewhat spirited driving miles per gallon.

Be safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.