Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago! :D

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

·
Registered
400 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
and I figured you for a KIA (burn!!!!!):rofl:

Just kidding! Love ya lots!:cheers
Ouch! Can you feel the love?!
LOL :rofl:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I'm a Festevo..... it's a car that I will build as soon as I win the lottery....
89 Ford Festiva with a 2006 Evo IX MR drivetrain..... it'll be a sleeper....:D
But, according to this I'm a Vette......:willy:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GTODEALER said:
I'm a Festevo..... it's a car that I will build as soon as I win the lottery....
89 Ford Festiva with a 2006 Evo IX MR drivetrain..... it'll be a sleeper....:D

that is taking the sleeper too far.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
dealernut said:
that is taking the sleeper too far.
Hehehehehehe, I know....
You want to hear what I'd do to the Evo? I'd buy a new ZO6 and swap the drivetrain over... just because I could, and then I'd take it out of the Evo and put it in Radio and use that as a daily driver..... sounds like fun to me.:D

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm a Mazda RX8 :(

"You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part."

But I have to say some of the questions weren't fitting.. to be truthful some of the answers would be "sometimes yes, sometimes no" so I just had to pick something.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Honda S2000 :cool

"You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?" :willy:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Lamborghini Murcielago hell yeah! That was cool. I sent it to my wife, I think she'll be a vette, we'll see

1 - 20 of 24 Posts