Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Ricer

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
9 out of 10 times, I won't even waste my time on a Mustang GT or Mach 1 or any other given Stang.....but my favorite kill ever, was this guy and his homeboy in a 03-04 Terminator did a ricer fly-by on the freeway and as they were passing, the passenger held a thumbs-down out the window.

So I caught up with him, paced him for a second or two...long enough for him to get that surprised-I'm-an-a$$hole look on his face....then once he took the bait, we ran neck and neck until around 120-125mph, at which point I proceeded to stomp him a new mudhole....laughing at them out my window the whole time!

Cobras are fast, don't get me wrong, but they lack what it takes past 120mph....no top end.
That's where my powerband is the sickest.

I put about 10 buslengths on him by the end of the run, and neither one of them would look at me when traffic slowed up ahead.
So I gave then the thumbs down, and got off on my exit.
:rofl:

Bitches.

Kick-ass story. MkIV Supras are bad-f#cking-ass.....;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well I don't own a GTO, but I suppose if I did, I'd most enjoy beating /humiliating Mustangs.
:cheers

Seems to be a rivalry of sorts between goats and ponies.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I love killing a mustang and then stomping on there pride. They piss me off. I get tired of seeing them EVERYWHERE. Anyway, the chargers haven't bothered me yet. Just those damn cocky mustang drivers. But after the beast gets ahold of them I look at them and laugh.

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Mr. Cobra

Here is the pole. Yea, your mustangs are tied right now, I picked a charger to be my favorite kill. Enjoy reading.:cheers

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
What vehicle would be or is your favorite kill? Mine ofcourse would be a charger. Those guys just seem too cocky sittin' behind their hemis. They do however need it to be big enough, so they can hide behind it when they hear a goat coming!!!
My favorite kill would be OSAMA BINLADEN

·
Registered
461 Posts
Ricers and mustangs...because they both are ingnorant as hell and i love making them feel stupid. Crushing generics FTW!!!:party:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I would have to say ricers/imports, they need to know their place. Mustangs really don't interest me due to the fact they need, 2 cams 3-4v heads and superchargers to compete with a single cam 2v head with push rods. If mustang needs all that crap it say's one thing WEAK!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I love killing a mustang and then stomping on there pride. They piss me off. I get tired of seeing them EVERYWHERE. Anyway, the chargers haven't bothered me yet. Just those damn cocky mustang drivers. But after the beast gets ahold of them I look at them and laugh.
You took the words right out of my mouth... I cant stand seeing a Mustang every 5th car on my way to work...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts