Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 67 GTO hard top 4 sp, 4 barrel, 400 silver with black interior
76,000 miles show could be 176,000. I had the car repainted and is nice but not great also the motor got blown and threw a rod..ralley wheels . picture on hemmings for $13,500..My problem is I have had so much action and people from all over the country ready to send money and truck..Friends say if you can get $13,500 with out engine sell I say there are no 4 speed cars out there and this one looks nice.. my husband who loved collecting cars died 3 years ago but I remember him saying just park the gto in the corner of the garage and it will make money..???but I have too many cars and not enough room ..so confussed zoom zoom marie.. help!

·
Registered
80 Posts
If people are jumping on it so much at that price... Bump it up a couple thousand. Be a little more out of it. Narrow down the supply and demand a little bit.

·
Registered
454 Posts
there are a lot of factors to consider when determining the value of a car
of course condition is probably the first but also originality...does the GTO have the original engine,transmission,rear end ,do you have any original documentation?
If its a numbers matching car that is still the original color then I would say that the fact that it threw a rod won't matter very much
You should have someone look at the engine and find the date codes to confirm if its original or not......a professional appraisal is your best way to go
anyway good luck......the 67 is my fav vintage GTO

·
Registered
77 Posts
Marie, it relly depends on the condition and if the numbers are matching. you might want to have it checked and see if the yare dont know how much it would cost, but if they are matching and car is in great condition you could sell it for more money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts