Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at a dealer in pa when the 05's just got to the show rooms and was offered a better deal( so far the best deal ) than with any rebates or gms pricing why is this such a numbers game if they can sell the car for x why don't they knowing what happend in 04 i'm starting to think i will never get one of these things

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Talk to Gene Culley at Fred Beans in Limerick, PA. He advertises on the board. He runs the parts department but can hook you up with their sales manager. He has great prices on parts, too. Here's what he just posted elsewhere today:

"We're a sponsor on the board and we can help, I hope. Please give the Sales Manager, Dan Healey, a call @ 610.495.1800

We are in Limerick, a very short drive from Philly area. Right now we have sold our GTO's but may be able to get you one.

Please let Dan know I sent you.

Let me know how you make out.

Gene"

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
Talk to Gene Culley at Fred Beans in Limerick, PA. He advertises on the board. He runs the parts department but can hook you up with their sales manager. He has great prices on parts, too. Here's what he just posted elsewhere today:

"We're a sponsor on the board and we can help, I hope. Please give the Sales Manager, Dan Healey, a call @ 610.495.1800

We are in Limerick, a very short drive from Philly area. Right now we have sold our GTO's but may be able to get you one.

Please let Dan know I sent you.

Let me know how you make out.

Gene"
Gene's a pretty nice guy..... hope he can help! :cheers

·
Registered
364 Posts
I keep sending people to the dealer where I got mine from in NJ, but they are having alot of difficulty getting GTO's. Last year this dealership did not have any leftover stock, nice sales team and uderstand the concept of volume. When I was there they told me how GM cut imports by over 14k units. Dealers are not as willing to let their stock go to another dealer. Not to mention the old supply and demand issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.