Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Money? yea that's up there but no.
Parts availability? occasionally maybe but no thats not it either.
Not enough time? ooh that's a big one... try again.

ANSWER:

STINK BUGS!!! :shutme

Got 11 of 'em out of one wheel when I was checking the bearings, brakes and such. These things are everywhere at least in SW Virginia and they're driving me crazy!! :mad:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I'm with Pissin, spiders are the worst. My body guy got bit by a black widow in his hand, he lived, but couldn't use his hand for a couple months. The brown Recluse's down here will tear you up, and stagnant cars is their breeding ground, the shop had a car come in with over 20 recluses in it, scary stuff.
Stinky bugs are annoying, but..

·
Registered
201 Posts
Stink bugs don't bother me... Spiders though... *shiver* I don't like 'em.

EDIT:: I'll add something that bugs me though... Waiting for parts that are backordered.

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
I'm with Pissin, spiders are the worst. My body guy got bit by a black widow in his hand, he lived, but couldn't use his hand for a couple months. The brown Recluse's down here will tear you up, and stagnant cars is their breeding ground, the shop had a car come in with over 20 recluses in it, scary stuff.
Stinky bugs are annoying, but..
WHAT ??????? and I have a car coming here from there......:eek:
That car is staying outside till it's 30 below and they're frozen solid...:shutme

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
WHAT ??????? and I have a car coming here from there......:eek:
That car is staying outside till it's 30 below and they're frozen solid...:shutme
If theres a web, theres a spider... or ten.. Just shoot them with carb cleaner, that does the trick! I've never been bitten, just watch for them and you'll be alright.
Damn, now I have to knock on wood before I get bit.. Knock Knock Knock..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea ok, bug for bug spiders are worse but i'm talkin' hundereds, nay thousands, of these critters now making their winter home in my garage and they smell like poo when you squish 'em. NASTY!

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
I shot a huge,filthy,disgusting,nasty,ugly,horrible,grotesque, spider with a can of starter fluid (ether) once...one short burst, killed it instantly!! E:party:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts