Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Personally tha 66-67 i my favorite but i love all classic goats from '64-'72, after that they just got ugly and slow.

·
Registered
242 Posts
2005-
all the muscle and sleeper value of the old GTO
all the technology of a new car
plus it's the one I drive, and I love it

·
Registered
454 Posts
1967 is my fav followed by 1969...........especially the 69 Judge
I don't like the cokebottle tails or cheap grilles on the 66
I don't like the low tails or the ugly interior on the 68

·
Registered
197 Posts
i'd trade my car for a 69 in hunter green with white interior. 400 with a ram air wouldnt hurt.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Mine would be a hybrid of the '66 and '67 models... '66 tail lights, '67 nose & grills, ram-air tri-power setup on top of a BP 468 stroker pushing about 525 hp, auto trans w/ his&her shifter, a/c, ps, pb, and modern suspension components front and rear. And make it a ragtop while we're at it, always been a sucker for the open & free feeling of a convertible. That would be an awesome ride. Now if I just hit the lottery this weekend....:D

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
I've owned tri power goats and the 3 2 bbl looked cool, but seriously a decent 4 bbl is a much better setup
Beg to differ there, set up right a Tri-Power set up will all but suck the paint off the hood. :p Factory horse power rating too show Tri-power to be better.
I also love the `65 GTO with Tri-Power and 4-speed...."The Great One"
I`ve owned one for about 14 yrs now, just sent her in for a near complete restoration.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts