Pontiac GTO Forum banner
941 - 960 of 972 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Occupation

I spent 34 years working in Power Generation makin megawatts.

While doing that I became interested in long distance competitive casting (think surf fishing on steroids) and began competing. I worked my way up the ladder and became the dominate caster in the USA for about a decade. Held all the records, even traveled to Europe 3 times to compete in International events. I worked that into a side business by developing a line of Surf Fishing specific rods. Had an opportunity to take early retirement from the plant, took it and am now a self employed fishing pole salesman... :)

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Retired vehicle Project Manager/Technical Writer for a large rail transit company and retired Navy Seabee. Wife is a scientist at a major Biotech company. Plenty of time to play with my toys. Get offers for consulting work but after 50 years in the workforce I'm ready to relax with the dog.

·
Registered
1971 GTO resto mod. Modified 428 HO, 4 sp (built by midwest muncie) Dana 60, 3.55 rear
77 Posts
retired............

·
Registered
24 Posts
Retired... which means I was tired once before... Phx Police Officer for 20 years, then another career with the Federal government, but don't worry... I'm from the government and here to help....

941 - 960 of 972 Posts