Pontiac GTO Forum banner
961 - 972 of 972 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Semi retired, in order from most recent ,Chef at Michelin star level, Owned several businesses and sold them (import and tourism), Project supervisor for a marine engineering firm, Linguist for the U.S. Navy.

·
Registered
67 2dr HT rustbucket
69 Posts
Pastor since 1989. Thirteen years at a church in Boston. Nineteen years at my current church outside of Boston. The church knows I'm a car guy and thinks it's cool. I even preached on how God loves to restore people using pics of the Trans Am I restored. We had fun with it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hello all Lou here from NJ, as a younger guy I had a 64 tempest black and red interior automatic when I met my wife then went off to the military, I like to purchase a 64 GTO coupe as I had restored, that color combo is like a hens tooth, I did find a 64 black and black trying to verify if its real I posted trim tags info, I'm hoping some can help me thru this process thanks to all ....

·
Premium Member
1964 Pontiac GTO Convertible. 68 400 motor. Burgandy red + white top. Owned since Mar 2020.
35 Posts
I am a CFO of an art and design college in Delaware.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a Machine Maintenance Supervisor at a Large Factory a Duty Chief on a Volunteer Fire Dept Got my first Car at 13 57 Chevy 2dr Post had 3 of same at 16 had 96 cars of every kind by age 30 only 2 Fords and 2 Mopars the rest GM quit counting after that Now my Toys are 70 GTO and Big Block 55 Chevy 2dr Post

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a Machine Maintenance Supervisor at a Large Factory a Duty Chief on a Volunteer Fire Dept Got my first Car at 13 57 Chevy 2dr Post had 3 of same at 16 had 96 cars of every kind by age 30 only 2 Fords and 2 Mopars the rest GM quit counting after that Now my Toys are 70 GTO and Big Block 55 Chevy 2dr Post

·
Registered
6 Posts
63 year old Family Practice doctor in the wilds of west Texas... unfortunately with a car addiction. Current stable includes a 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S, 1960 Corvette, 1950 Willys wagon street rod, 2019 Ford F150 Raptor. Oh, and of course a 1971 GTO.

961 - 972 of 972 Posts