Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Some other guys and I have been trying to figure out the exact identity of this wheel. They came off of a '79 Firebird donor car and are currently holding my '50 Chevy truck off the ground. They look like a lot of other wheels, but I've yet to find a 100% match online any where. Are they Pontiac wheels?

It's a steel wheel, with rubber/poly like insert. You can see where the silver paint is wearing off of the rubber/poly. The fins are actually flexible (but stiff).

I can guess on their origination until I'm blue in the face, but I can't find anything online to back up the guess. I thought maybe you guys might want to take a shot.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm thinking 73 74 75 GM. Looks like something I took off my 73 SS and threw away!!!! Out Here, Les:willy::willy::willy::willy:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice... I have been a way for a few weeks. As soon as I seen those wheels. It reminded me of back in High School (88). My best friend bought a 75 Camaro with those some rims, off some chick that bought the car new. The car was a light blue, those wheels, White walls and all, and a 250 6 banger. We use to ride him bad. The car looked like new tho. Better then most of ours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts